How To Assemble And Install The Crankcase On Your 1997 – 2001 Honda CR250.
Before you begin assembling your bottom end, double-check all mating surfaces, and use new gaskets, O-rings, and dowels.
The Tools You Will Need Are:
- Crank Puller Tool
- 8mm Socket
- 1/4 in Socket Wrench
- Seal Sized Sockets
- 2-Stroke Oil
Bottom End Service Steps:
- Part 1: Removal & Disassembly (Video)
- Part 2: Transmission Service (Video)
- Part 3: Bearings Replacement (Video)
- Part 4: Assembly & Install (Video)
- Bonus: Tools & Prep
The Parts You Will Need Are:
- New ’97-’01 Honda CR250 Case Gasket
Remember, you can get all the tools and parts for this service through our partner links. It won’t cost any more, and it helps us pay the bills!